Okay, I'm back. I haven't blogged in a while so here goes...This week has been fulfilling, to say the least. Justin (my stepson) just graduated from high school. He graduated with the 4th highest GPA in his class. He was accepted to Clemson and SC. He chose Clemson and Clemson is paying his tuition. Kaitlyn just graduated from 5th grade last Friday She received several awards including the Presidents Award for Educational Excellence for getting Honor Roll every year since K-5. So very proud of her. She also received an award for the highest average in Math, ELA and Science.
I have been so busy keeping the kiddos busy that I've been too tired to get up and work in the middle of the night. I can already tell this is going to be a long summer. Summer vacation has only been 2 days so far and we have been to a waterpark and the lake. We (the girls and I) are working feverishly on our tans. Lindsey, Craig's daughter from a previous relationship, is also with us. She will probably be with us for most of the summer. We joined the gym yesterday so, we will be working on our bodies as well...
We will be leaving in 4 weeks for the beach. This will be the first time EVER that our family (including Justin and Lindsey) has taken a full week's vacation. My sister will be coming down from Pennsylvania and meeting us at Myrtle Beach. We started a new tradition last year. Unfortunately, last year we only had 4 days at the beach. This year we rented a beach house for the week. Can't wait. Well I should probably get off of here before the kiddos wakey wakey. I need sleep and I might get a couple of hours before they get up. Future subjects include: Teenage daughter and their obsession with boyfriends... A very touchy subject in our household.
No comments:
Post a Comment